PetSafe SlimCat Interactive Toy
Around 50% of the cat population shows some signs of obesity. To help fight obesity, it is advisable to ration your cats food portions and provide some form of physical activity. SlimCat will do just that. SlimCat is an interactive feeding ball that increases feline activity, decreases excessive eating and improves behavioral problems such as excessive meowing, scratching or aggression.
Weruva Wet Cat Food
In a perfect world, cats would eat a diet that has a moisture content of 70-80%. However, it’s not uncommon for this to be difficult for many households. In this case, it’s still beneficial and important to add in any wet food possible to your kitty’s diet. Weruva is a high quality option for picky eaters or cats with sensitivies. Available in many different flavors and textures, your kitty will thank you for the healthy, tasty meals! All Weruva canned foods are high in protein, low in fat, and high in moisture. All products are acceptable for all breeds and all life stages (you should consult your vet if you have any questions). Most products are grain, gluten, starch, and carrageenan free.
Wapiti Labs ReVitalize
As pets age, they need additional support for their kidneys, joints and immune system. Using the same natural blend of Elk Velvet Antler (EVA) and traditional herbs found in Wapiti Labs Vital formula, ReVitalize has been reformulated specially for the senior cat. It also contains a higher level of ginseng for additional support.
- Supports normal renal function and health
- Supports and maintains long-term health
- Supports normal function and health of the liver
- Helps maintain joint flexibility and mobility
- Helps support normal stamina and endurance
- Supports a healthy immune system and normal blood cell health
- Supports eye function
- Contains additional ginseng, an adaptogen, which is a complex natural substance that adapts to a bodys needs
- Helps support normal thyroid function
- Cats that are unhappy due to health issues
- Cats in the second stage of life
- Cats that have slowed down in their Golden Years
- Cats that are affected by cold, damp weather
- Cats that quit using their litter box