Crumps’ Naturals Mini Trainers
New from Crumps’ Naturals! Mini Trainers are a semi-moist, bite-size treat with a BIG taste! These treats are perfect for small dogs, puppies, training sessions, over-weight dogs needing a small treat and all beef or chicken loving dogs! Remember, it’s very important to know where the products you are feeding are coming from. Crumps’ Naturals manufactures all of their treats in Ontario with ingredients sourced from Canada and the USA. These training treats are soft on the mouth and only 1.5 calories each so, do all the training you like!
Jax and Bones Rope Toys
Good Karma rope toys are hand tied and dyed using non-toxic vegetable dyes. As your dog chews, our rope toys fray and act like doggie dental floss! Dip toys in water and freeze them to cool down a hot dog or soothe a teether! Why good karma? They give 10% of the proceeds from these toys to rescue and animal welfare groups. All Good Karma Rope Toys are tested extensively in the USA for safety, durability, and toxicity.
Primal Goat Milk
Raw goat milk can most easily be absorbed by a variety of mammals and is known as the universal milk, as it contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids. Primal raw goat milk is a great digestive aid as it helps pets obtain their daily need for moisture. Dogs’ and cats’ bodies are about 65% moisture and unlike humans, they are designed to obtain the majority of their water from the foods they eat. By adding raw goat milk (79% moisture) to your pet’s diet, they will be gaining needed moisture as well as the benefits from raw nutrients.
- Free-range goats are raised without antibiotics or added hormones.
- Gluten free.
- All batches of raw goat milk are tested for pathogens prior to release for sale.
- Appropriate for dogs and cats of all life stages.
- Cinnamon – Antibacterial/antifungal can assist with arthritis and muscular inflammation in older animals.
- Ginger – Digestive aid and natural antioxidant.
- Turmeric – Natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifier and anti-cancer herb.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – Increases immune resistance against such harmful bacteria and fungi.
- Lactobacillus lactis – Helps synthesize two key B vitamins (folate and riboflavin). Produces large amounts of lactic acid. May aid in treatment of Irritable Bowel Disease.
- Enterococcus faecium – Provides important nutritional support in the event of diarrheal diseases.