February 2019 – Show Your Pet Some Love
Lotus Oven-Baked kibble for cats is made by a process called Baked-In Goodness, and itÊ¼s the big reason Lotus tastes delicious and is closer to homemade. Oven-baking means Lotus Oven-Baked kibble is less processed, has less starch, has more fresh meats, fish and poultry than most other kibbles, and hey, it just plain tastes better. ItÊ¼s never extruded like most other cat foods which is the process of using heat and high pressure (three times atmospheric pressure) to form kibble in dies. Then theyÊ¼re sprayed with flavor and fats. Plastic is often formed by extrusion, too. Creepy, right? Good thing someone (hint, hint) is committed to always oven-baking wholesome food for your cat.
The KONG Wubba Weave with Rope combines the thrill of fetching and tugging with a long-lasting chewing experience. The twisted knotted rope is woven to provide a long-lasting outlet for natural chewing instincts while also helping clean teeth and gums. The long tails also made with woven rope are ideal for natural thrashing fun. Adding to the engagement is a squeaker that entices for even longer lasting play sessions. Great for both indoor and outdoor play.
Made with real meat, potatoes, peas and chickpeas, these soft, oven-baked treats are a savory, grain-free way to reward your pal anytime. Plus, they’re Best of all, the delectable bites are boosted with ground, whole flaxseed and aloe vera for benefits that support the overall health of your best bud. So, go ahead. Tell your pup it’s snack time.
– Soft, oven-baked treats are made with real venison and have an irresistible texture your dog is sure to love.
– Grain-free recipe avoids common ingredients like rice and barley, for dogs who are sensitive or choosy pet parents who prefer to go without grains.
– Limited ingredient treats are ideal for pups with sensitive tummies, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or food sensitivities.
– Added aloe vera may help soothe inflammation and promote healingas well as healthy digestionin dogs.
– Crafted without fillers like corn, wheat or soy for a recipe that puts your pup’s health first.